- Sent off my camera to Panasonic Service Centre for them to look at the problem of the camera.
- Had lunch at Seri TTDI at TTDI Jaya, Shah Alam. I’ve been CRAVING for ikan masam manis & daging masak kicap of theirs since sebelum puasa lagi ye. Kesian gila aku. Raya langsung tak dpt singgah coz every weekend there’s always an open house, so akhirnya last Saturday dapaaaattt jugak makan. Although this restaurant has many, many varieties of food but my menu will always be 2 ketul kentang from the kari daging, sweet sour fish and daging masak kicap. Indah dunia!
- Headed to Midvalley after that my favourite shopping mall. Misi ialah utk mengsurvey beg Coach & membeli suar cikai yg ada getah haha. Went to Gardens first, headed straight to Coach boutique to survey on the beg that I have been eyeing for. I wanted to compare how much money would I save if I bought it online from the US. Turns out the beg that I want is not available in Malaysia. Marvellous! Lagi bes..beli beg yg org Msia tade hehe. The only design that it has from the same range is the hobo and satchel type, not the shoulder bag that I want. Hobo pon dah RM1500, yg lagi satu RM19++ huhu. The one that I wanted the price is RM1290 from the US..lagi berbaloi kan..jimat bape ratus.
- Before we entered MV, had a pitstop at Baskin Robbins. Tekak teringin sgt nak makan my favourite ice cream Very Berry Strawberry. Hubby plak wanted Mango Tango. Beli 2 scoop, shared our ice cream together at the parlour. Dah lama tak duduk berdua-duaan mcm tu..huhu.
- Went to JJ, dgn misi nak mencarik suar cikai tp tak jumpa. Tried on the normal working pants. Size M ngam² mcm the current pants that I have at home, size L beso gedebaq tahap kena alter kat pinggang & kaki. Adeh, size M pon dah rasa sendat..camne? Hubby suggested to try on maternity pants. Erk..hehe klakar gila bila try mcm clown rasanya with the stretchable material kat area perut. I said to him “saiz S pon bole muat anak kangaroo tau bole buat pouch” huhu. But then hubby insisted for me to buy one..(for future use katanya..), beli la kita. Akhirnya jumpa satuuu je suar bergetah. Aih. Terpaksa la continue pegi keje dgn suar sendat.
- After that stopped at The Spaghetti Farm, a new food outlet in MV. Org preggy ni every 2 hours kene makan tau..so hubby said before aku bebel dlm kete kelaparan, keloyaran, kepeningan baik makan something dulu hehe. So we did. We shared a bowl of Chicken Bolognaise which tasted really, really flat. Buat sendiri punya spaghetti lagi bagus. Not recommended.
- Head out to NAZA World for the NAZA Carnival. Sangat penat berjalan dari MV ke sini plak. Jalan terkedek² mcm Donald Duck tapi demi minat hubby nak tengok motor Harley Davidson and minat gue yg suka tgk superbike and lavish cars..kitorang redah jugak huhu. Hubby byk snap2 gambar motor..kita teman saje 🙂 sian kat dia, dia pon tak puas kuar berjalan sejak bini dia camni.
- Last pit stop, makan Nasi Lemak Ayam at our usual hangout place.
Walaupun bagi org lain, dats just the normal, typical way of how couples date but for me it was sooooooooooooo great because I don’t have to think of anything. Despite being tired and uncomfortable kat bahagian peranakan tu from the excessive walking but just to walk hands in hands with him, to date like we used to do before we got married is just comforting 🙂 Hubby pon skang dah pandai mengusya stroller..working out the brands of stroller, which is good and which is not. Bininya masih going gaga over the Coach handbag hehe.
NOTA KAKI (tiru ko jap eh beb) :
– Hubby received a call from Panasonic. They said due to the internal crack of the lens, the total repair price is RM416! Gila! Dahla hubby baruuuuuuuuu je bagi green light for me to proceed with the Coach handbag 😦 So, after doing some rational thinking, I decided to let go of the handbag, take back my damaged camera and pay the RM80 check in fee (ko anta barang pon ko kene charge tau..tsk) and survey for a new camera. Dahla camera yg gue kenan tu harganya RM1100 camtu..handbag pon RM1290. Aih. 4 digit je yg ko kenan eh Mieza huhu.