Kena tag dgn Reena, pastu at the same time kene tag gak kat FB about 25 Random Things. Lepas dah buat kat FB baru sedar kat blog pon ada. So i’m just copy-pasting ape I wrote there to here hehe tp kali ni with more elaboration la.
1. Sometimes I get tired of explaining about HL to ppl, maybe I should be the HL distributor someday, at least I can be a walking testimonial+have an income of my own by becoming the distributor perhaps? huhu. Sometimes yg buat penat tu bukannya ape, kengkadang tu tak paham ar dgn distributors ni, korang ni cite dgn betul ke idak pros and cons about HL, how to drink the shake ke korang main jual je expecting profits to come in ur pocket? I AM NOT A DISTRIBUTOR but I am more than willing to share my experiences because whatever that comes out from me is the real truth. The good, the bad and the ugly all in one. Even ada sekali tu Cik Izyan nak beli F1 saje pon, wa tlg amikkan order without any profit. Huhu, seriously malas ar. But now I’m wondering, aih kalo manusia² yg bertanya ni jadi my clients pon bagus gak, duit rolling masuk..tp most of the time, dun worry ladies niat aku ni masih suci murni lagi. Yet. Kalo dah ilang kesucian tu, tough luck la ye. Dah sangap.
2. I’m also tired of explaining to ppl about my current job. Aih. It’s nothing great really. Tade mende yg besnya keje bwh UN ni. Pastu ada laie manusia yg ngok ni tatau what WHO is. Like it’s one of the simplest abbreviation in terms of general knowledge. We’re not talking about UNHCR ke, APOC ke ICC ke yg org mcm huhh wat is dat? It’s just W.H.O. Aih. Pastu for those who know what it is, it’s NOT just about health je ye. Aku tak cater to doctors and nurses mcm rombongan Mercy ke Gaza sume tu. We’re a support office, we’re the backbone. The kuli bataks. Ok ppl?
3. 2009 is the year I have trouble sleeping and it’s getting worst. Sampai 4 pagi tak rasa ngantuk ni camne..ish. Mr Fiance siap ckp I should consult a doctor for this. Aih, it’s common for women to have trouble sleeping la dear coz women tend to think a lot. Sumenye cramp dlm pale otak. Birthday exbf, ex crush, auntie, nenek sume pompuan bole ingat eventhough kalo bole die tanak ingat. Besides, I know the cure to this problem. I want him. I wanna hug him, I want him as my bantal peluk. I’m bored of peluking my bantal busuk..but if he snores, alamatnya bantal peluk la yg jadi pendinding between me and him nanti.
4. I am tired of getting migraines because of point no 3. Kalo aku senyap tu, tade fwd email, tade comments kat ur blogs, tade new entries, tandanya aku tgh cuti haram la tu kat umah golek2 atas katil smp kul bape tah pastu melayan DVD marathon kat umah.
5. I am very comot and selekeh on Friday. I like to take advantage of the casual theme for Fridays in my office, strictly no baju kurung on Fridays for me 🙂 Saye tau ari jumaat ialah hari yg bagus utk sume Muslimin dan Muslimat berpakaian serba indah..tp saya nak jugak jadi selekeh.Tak salah kan?
6. I cringe my teeth each time I see the new Honda City on the road. It sux having the car brochure with me but not the car. Aih..takpela tunggu jela gaji bersih 4K baru bleh dpt kut.
7. I cannot cook, and I’m getting married in 3mths++ time. Pity Mr Husband-to-be..kalo korang nampak die kurus sket lepas kawin, just blame it on me ye. It’s my fault. Haha. But I am learning how to..i’m not that ignorant. Bosan aku dgr makcik2 pokpek “aaa ni nak kawen ni dah tau masak ke blm” urgh cam nak ckp TALK TO THE HAND je kat dorang ni.
8. I am more comfortable talking with guys than gurls. Because with guys I can be as slamber as I can be, swear seskati ati..although the rate of swearing has decreased drastically for me. 95% sober now haha. But yeah, being frens wif guys is easier to me. Dgn pompuan aku lebeh suke mendengar, digest word by word..tp sometimes bile pompuan terlebeh ckp dpn aku akhirnya bunyi cam bees swarming around my head je, masuk tinge kiri kuar tinge kanan. Huhu.
9. Out of all shopping complexes in KL, I dun like Pavillion the most. Too posh. And oh another addition, we’re always in a foul mood kalo p Pavillion [me and him that is] cam dedue sangap je naik turun escalator tu. Kami jadi kekanak riang di Queensbay, Penang hehe.
10. I have only one lipstick and i can survive with just one. Wa tarak reti makeup..hehe.
11. I dun like to vacuum my car, I prefer someone else to do it but I prefer washing the car myself. Alasannya, malas.
12. I dun like staying in Shah Alam, it’s too boring for me. I prefer staying in areas like Damansara or Subang. Huhu. Alasannya, lagi happening. More diverse sket communitynya, kat Shah Alam majority Melayu je..merimaskan.
13. I realised I haven’t seen many of my old schoolmates especially the SKSG kids, dah lama sesgt tak jmp, am hoping that they would come to my wedding 🙂 hoping je, tp tatau whether dorang dtg ke tak for the usual reasons : Ramai dah berhijrah ke KL, keje sana and coming back to Penang for just a wedding is a bit of a hassle.
14. I dun wear tudung yg berlilit2 sana sini and oh dun worry, I dun have a tudung Ekin..hehe. So, count me out from the latest trend of tudungs ya. Tp aritu ada gak pgg tudung Ekin tanye Mr Fiance bole beli satu ke..saya suka dgn jawapan dia “u menten jela dgn Tierack and tudung biasa tu. Dah typical sgt la, ramai org pakai.” Yes boss!
15. I would love to have a Persian kitten, but dunno where to buy one that is cheap. Tp kalo nak pon lepas kawin kut..
16. Talking about cheap, I love Penang food. They are so cheap and tastyyy. KL food sux and mahal nak mampus. Cam tak caye je area Kepala Batas has the tastiest pizza I have ever tasted. Way better than Dominoes and Pizza Hut tau..and oh mana lagi nak dpt roti kosong 6 kupang je..murah..murah.
p/s: I sound moody don’t I? Yer..mmg pon. Sekian.
People I would like to tag : Sume yg slalue antar komen kat saya yg memiliki blog sendiri 🙂