*I challenge you to make your own list. The only catch? You can’t include a single person you know on your list. No “I love the way my husband laughs” or “I love hearing my little girl call for me.” It’ll be tough, I know. (Think about it, I couldn’t include MOLLY on my list.) But this particular little exercise is about stripping away everyone who defines you and figuring out what you (not his partner; not theirmother/daughter/sister/friend) love.
- to do bag watching at shopping complexes and see whether their “designer bags” are fake or original hehe
- to look up to the skies and watch aeroplanes taking turn to land..
- to be by the seaside when I need some peace of mind
- bananas. yup saya suke banana mcm monyet suke bananas hehehe
- strawberry ice cream the most. i dun need fancy flavours, just plain old strawberry is enuff
- to watch Porsche Cayenne when its on the road. Gegile suke tgk tahap mulut nganga memanjang when I see one
- looking at small kids or toddlers (Malaysian born and bred of course) who can fluently speak English at such a young age. Rasa cam wah terernye mak bapak dorang ni ajar..
- the thought of making other ppl happy.
- the calm feeling after prayers
- Ramadhan. Setan tade..hati lagi tenteram hehe
- my current car rite now..but I do wish I can own Honda City soonest..huhu
- watching cook shows eventho I have no idea when I will have such talent to cook like them
- the aura and presence that a guy has when he sings with just an acoustic guitar in his hands. e.g David Cook, Daughtry and Aizat of course…bergetar jiwa u.
and the list goes on and on and on…I only wanna put 11 here 🙂
and sesape je la yg rasa dorang nak buat ye..:)